Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010

New Skirt

My dear friend the scissor helped me today to get rid of a dress and to get a new skirt.
My old Zara dress now is a cute skirt;)
I’ve always liked the pattern of the drapery but not the shape of the dress itself! It made me look like a tent;)!!
So I decided to make the dress a skirt: Snip Snap…
Now I like it much more! That’s why I directly decided to wear it today.
Sadly it’s still quite cold, so I still had to wear tights. But from tomorrow on the weather should get better… Well let’s hope so!!  

Kommentare:

  1. I love your accessories! :)

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. the pattern of that skirt is fabulous x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful skirt!! I really like your whole outfit! xoxoxoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. what a beautiful print on that skirt! I also love your jewelry.

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Der Rock ist ein Traum.
    Geniale Farben :)
    http://minnja-style.jimdo.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful shirt, so colorful!
    The ring looks like the YSL one, great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow, love this!
    you've styled it really well, too

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I like your skirt and your style!!

    Kisses frim Spain!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. The print of that skirt is cute!

    AntwortenLöschen