Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010

Panther Vest

What’s the matter with the weather? I really don’t get it. Today it’s incredibly cold again:(
What about summer and sunshine?
Well I tried to find something positive in the cold weather and decided to wear my beloved panther patterned vest, which I wore almost the whole winter. Do you also have such pieces you can’t get enough of?

The tiger ring you see on the last pictures is one of my favorite ones, which I also can’t wear often enough;). I bought it years ago in Denmark in a shop called Glitter.

How did you spend your weekend? I have been watching a lot of football with my boyfriend;) Do you watch the world champion chip;)?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!


Kommentare:

  1. You little panther:))I like mostly the ring and the flats, charming!

    Kisses,
    Gia.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your vest and your snake ring, you look fabulous like always, xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Jaaa Basel Rocks:D
    coole blog! follow you ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Prattele -.- so uncool :P
    und du?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ;)
    Take a look at my brand new fashion blog!
    http://dressapple.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. loving the leopard/animal theme!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hach der Schlangen Ring.
    Mir ist er letztens kaputt gegangen :(

    Grüßli

    www.fashion-guerillas.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love your style...amazing blog come see mine

    http://maryshowroom.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Fashion watches
    Discount watches
    Antique pocket watches

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. vest is so chic!
    looks lovely.
    Ive been trying to catch as much footy as I can but because of the time difference you need to get up at 4am to watch the Aussie games.
    haha!

    Check out my giveaway!

    http://veritableally.blogspot.com/2010/06/blogosphere-giveaway.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love the Leo prints! And your ring is awesome! :)

    AntwortenLöschen