Sonntag, 4. Juli 2010

Saturday's Trip

This post doesn’t really have anything to do with fashion. But anyway, I want to show you some pictures of yesterday.
I went to Zurich with Carole and my Sister Annika. And let me already tell you… I had such s great day!!!
We left Basel in the morning towards Zurich and as we arrived we decided to have a quick walk trough the flea market at Helvetiaplatz.
Since the weather was soooo hot, we afterwards drove to the Zürisee (the lake of Zurich) to have a swim,splash a little around and to enjoy a sunbath.
For lunch we went eating sushi. I’m such a huge fan of sushi…I love it. 
Our “after-lunch-coffee” we (of course) enjoyed at Starbucks;) My favorite Coffee during summer is an Iced Caramel Macchiato. 
In the evening we went to the Zürifäst, a kind of public party in town. We listened to different little concerts, ate some Churros, saw different shows and relaxed from our long day!
Hope you had a great Saturday too and enjoyed the nice weather!!

Kisses


Kommentare:

  1. I Love all of your pictures, thanks for sharing them with us, xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thanks for your lovely comment..i love these pictures...especially the ones at the lake...

    love
    eva

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I <3 Zürich, the lake is perfect for summer!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful pictures.... The best generally from you. Like your Blog very much.


    http://littlelisafashionista.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love your blog, love the black and white pictures. very gorgeous! I am a follower now!

    check out my first giveaway at: http://fashion--maniak.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaway.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Sounds and looks like an absolute blast. Love the black and whites. You should join my photo challenge.
    http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com/2010/06/photo-challenge.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. lovely pictures!! looks like a great holiday

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen