Freitag, 13. August 2010

Green Trousers

Hiiii
Today an outfit post:) I’m wearing my beloved green trousers, since I managed to demolish my last pair of black jeans:(
Definitely need new jeans/trousers…
But anyway, I love the green ones. They’re just something different from blue jeans or the typical black/grey/brown trousers;) What do you think of trousers in other colors than the classic ones?
Today I wore them very easygoing, and tried to keep the colors simple: green, black and brown. But I think it would also look great with a nice hippie flower shirt in green tones and some great heels for the night. Think I’m gonna experiment a little with those trousers:)
Tomorrow I’m gonna show you the necklace I bought today:) It’s sooo cool and perfect for every blogger girl (or boy)...;)
Have a nice evening:)
Kisses

Kommentare:

  1. Eigentlich bin ich ja überhaupt kein Fan von farbigen Hosen, aber du hast es super kombiniert, und es sieht auch super aus an dir :)
    lg Domenica

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great Outfit! Love the green!

    xoxo, jaz

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely outfit. I looks great on you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Waauw green suits you!
    I also love your accesoiries, the animals are <3
    Love,
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I have a pair of green trousers just like yours :) Gorgeous, love all the outfit and those sunglasses are amazing*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i love that snake ring!

    Missy
    Designer sunglasses giveaway!!
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You have the greatest jewellery!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. amazing photos! love your accessories and those green trousers are so unique :)

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. love the colour of your trousers x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Süße, irgendwann klaue ich dir mal all deinen tollen Schmuck:))) *joke*
    Lovely pictures:)

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Mia, I LOVE your green trousers and of course your Jewellery!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend :))

    HUGS
    Jemina, xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. You look very cute!!! I like every piece from your outfit ;)

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Nice blog!
    http://comingout-tm.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen