Samstag, 7. August 2010

It Was About Time I Found The Key To My Heart

Hii
This morning I once again went to the flea market. Lucky me, I found some fantastic things, which I want to present you in today’s afternoon outfit:)

First of all I found a bracelet. I think this pretty one will decorate my wrist often in the next time.

The blouse I’m wearing is “new” too. I couldn’t believe it was a Prada;) I LOVE the color. It’s the same color, like the Chanel lipstick you can win in my giveaway:)

The last thing I found was the amazing key-watch-bracelet. Never seen anything like that. Just saw it and thought: How cool is that? I need that one:)

Have a nice Saturday night:)
Bisous

Kommentare:

  1. I like your outfit. The colour of the shirt is amazing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love everything. Your bag is amazing and the lipstick from Chanel also. I hope I will win your giveaway:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look fabulous! So fresh :)
    And that necklace is divine!!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sehr geile Kette Süße!!!

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. the accessories are fantastic! i really love the bag and the necklace.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That blouse is so nice, and so is the key watch necklace, awesome!!! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Girl, i LOVE those shoes!!! And what could I say about that vintage bag?? Awesome!! Great job ; )
    Kisses!
    http://vesper-fashionstandstill.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ganz ganz süßer blog

    www.me-lellow.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen