Sonntag, 7. November 2010

Plaid Blouse And My New Shoes

Good morning my sweet readers and visitors:)
How are you all? Are you enjoying your weekend?
So far I had a great weekend, although I also had to work for university. I found some great secondhand stuff today, which I’ll show you soon:)

Today I want to show you yesterdays outfit. Of course I was wearing my new (comfortable!!) shoes and one of my favourite blouses, which I happily found some time ago in a secondhand shop:) And of course my beloved Moschino belt. Really this belt works with everything!! 
Hope you like the outfit:)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend:) Kisses

Guten Morgen meine süssen Leser und Besucher:)
Wie geht es euch allen? Geniesst ihr euer Wochenende?
Obwohl ich eininges für die Uni zu tun hab, genies ich mein Wochenende in vollen Zügen:)  Hatte heute sogar das Glück einige tolle secondhand Stücke zu ergattern:) Werd sie euch bald zeigen:)

Heute möchte ich euch mein gestriges Outfit zeigen. Natürlich habe ich meine neuen (suuuper bequemen) Schuhe getragen und eine meiner lieblings Blusen, die ich vor einiger Zeit in einem Secondhand Laden gefunden hab. Und natürlich meine geliebten Moschino Gürtel. Echt, dieser Gürtel passt einfach zu allem:)
Hoffe euch gefällt das Outfit:)
Geniesst das restliche Wochenende:) Küsschen


Kommentare:

  1. oh Mia love your outfit!!! The shirt is amazing and I'm also totally n love with the belt and the shoes :) Perfection! :D

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ps will you be mailing me soon babe? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You WORK your outfit girl, you look Radiant and FABULOUS!!!

    Happy Weekend
    XOXO
    J

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous shoes!

    agitarsimonroe.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich steh total auf die secondhandhbluse und vor allem auf die Schuhe! Großartig

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the shirt MIa! Great pictures! :)
    XX

    Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely blouse! I have the same bag as you, only in brown. SO lovely :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. gseht guet us süsse! hesch mis mail gse? xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love: Your shoes, bag and belt!! Looking great. :)

    originalnumber.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Fantastic outfit! Love everything!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hyped your beautiful Outfit on Lookbook!:) You look adorable!
    xx, Alice

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I loooooove it :)))))

    Kisses
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Super Outfit. Der Gürtel ist klasse. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. hey mia...
    danke für din kommentar! mia isch min zweite name...
    hesch echt en tolle blog!

    und finds cool, dass ir so e treffe organisiered!

    glg mia

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. schönes outfit!die schuhe sehen richtig kuschelig aus:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. coo shoes! love the fur :)

    thanks for the lovely comment you left me, i just posted a new outfit.


    BM
    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. love the outfit, especially those shoes ! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Love your bag!
    xxx
    Fantastic blog.
    You can visit my blog here
    www.gloriasthingsspain.blogspot.com
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Loving your belt, bag and boots! Gorgeous!

    Cute blog, I am a new follower come follow me @

    www.bimbobeautiful.com xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Wow .. love your belt en shirt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Wow .. love your belt en shirt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. you look fabolous!!! Love everything you're wearing in these pics!Valeria
    http://www.luggageandhighheels.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. love your hype style !
    check out my new blog!wait for your comments!

    kisses Jiana <3

    http://fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. How cool and joyful is this outfit, love the shirt, I don't find one so I guess I will steal it from my boy, hihi:)

    Love,
    Gia.

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. so cool outfit! Love the moschino belt! Following you! Follow back if u wish!

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Love the shoes but reallyreallyreally want that belt!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Que guapa sales en las fotos, el bolso y los botines son preciosos. Te sigo.Si quieres pasate por mi blog y ya me dices que te parece. Un beso!!!.

    http://enybutterflies.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. ahh amazing
    love moschino!

    www.danielask.blogspot.com

    Glad if youll follow or atleast pass by xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Love your shoes and your super cute apple ring, you looka amazing! :)
    /L

    http://style-conscious.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Love your outfit!
    I am now following you! Can you follow me too?
    omgitstiffduh.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. I really like this outfit!Your new shoes are beautiful! And the mochino belt accentuate your waist!


    Kisses
    Teresa

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. I really like this outfit, too! ;)
    Great bag and shoes!
    Xo, Kate

    AntwortenLöschen