Freitag, 31. Dezember 2010

Happy New Year and New Years Outfit

The year’s over and it’s time to say hello to the new one:) 2010 has been a great year, with lots of great moments and memories:) I started this blog and at University and got to know so many new people!! I’m really thankful for this year and for all the experiences I made!!! And I’m really excited about the New Year!! I’m sure it’s gonna be a fantastic year and I can’t wait to see what 2011 is keeping ready for me:) I really want to wish you all a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Enjoy the night and have fun!!!
On the pictures you can see my outfit for tonight. I choose a simple dress, my beloved glitter wedges, a sequin headband and as statement necklace I choose the necklace I got from my sister as Christmas present!! It’s not a “boom-wow-here-I-am” kind of outfit:D But this is just the way I like it:D Not too much, but still a little glamour;)
Hope you’ll all having a great night and lots of fun!!!

Das Jahr ist fast zu Ende und es ist Zeit dem neuen Jahr Hallo zu sagen:) 2010 war ein tolles Jahr mit tollen Momenten und verbunden mit tollen Erinnerungen: Ich hab diesen Blog gestartet und an der Uni angefangen und ich hab so viele neue tolle Leute kennen lernen dürfen. Ich bin so dankbar für dieses tolle Jahr und für all die Erfahrungen, die ich machen durfte. Aber jetzt freue ich mich wahnsinnig auf das neue Jahr. Ich bin überzeugt, dass das neue Jahr ebenso fantastisch wird und ich kann es kaum erwarten zu sehen, was 2011 für mich bereit hält. Ich möchte euch allen von Herzen ein GUTES NEUS JAHR wünschen!! Geniesst die Nacht und habt Spass!!!
Auf den Bildern seht ihr das Outfit, welches ich heute Abend tragen werde:) Ich hab mich für das kleine Schwarze entschieden, meine tollen glitzer Wedges, ein  paillettenbesticktes Haarband und eine tolle Halskette, die ich als Weihnachtsgeschenk von meiner Schwester bekommen hab. Es ist kein „boom-wow-hier-bin-ich“ Outfit. Aber es ist genau so, wie ich es mag: Nicht zu aufgetackelt, aber  doch ein bisschen glamourös;)
Hoffe ihr habt alle einen tollen Abend und viel Spass!!


© Mia Härter
Dress: From a friend, Cardigan: New Yorker, Shoes: H&M, Rings: H&M, Necklace: Avant Premiere, Belt: H&M






Kommentare:

  1. You look great!
    I wish you the very best for 2011 and I hope you have a lot of fun and happiness!

    x Sabrina

    http://vitalitijd.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look fantastic!
    Happy New Year dear!!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love ur necklace ad nails! have a happy new yr!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oooooh babe you look so great!! Love the whole outfit, you're going to be the princess of the ball :p

    hope you have a fabulous nye!!
    big kisses and see you in 2011:)

    xxxxx

    (my mail will be for 2011, promised!!)
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You look gorgeous! I love it! :)
    Happy New Year!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. You look wonderful! So polished! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight!

    Happy new year*

    Sara

    http://theredcurry.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love the crackle detail on your nails! happy new years!




    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Happy new year too and I love your outfit.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ich mag das Outfit, steht dir gut :)

    Ich wünsche dir ein wundervolles neues Jahr!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. everything looks better with a belt:) like.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. i've chosen a very similar outfit for NYE ;)) a litlle bit more in 'rock style' :D
    and really like your shoes

    ♥Aga

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Very pretty! Great necklace! All I wore on new years eve was my warm greenish sweater! ;)

    xx Marije

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Tolles Outfit! Frohes neues Jahr :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. happy new year! You look nice in the black dress

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I like ! Wirklich ein tolles Silvester Outfit :-) Liebste Grüße und natürlich Happy New Year !

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. sieht super aus! ich hoff de neue joohr isch bi dir guet agfange;-)

    lg vero

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. aw what a fun outfit! happy happy new year! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. i really like the ring ;)!
    xoxo S.

    http://s-snowhite.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. When someone writes an ρоst he/she keepѕ the plаn of
    a user in his/her mind thаt hоw a
    user can undeгstand it. Thus that's why this post is great. Thanks!
    Stop by my blog click through the up coming webpage

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. If somе one desiгes to bе updateԁ with nеωeѕt teсhnolοgies thereforе
    he must be go to ѕee this wеb pagе and be up to date еveryday.
    My webpage - ride on vehicles

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back lateг on and see if the problem ѕtill exіsts.
    my page - shqipchat.altervista.org

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Gоod day! Woulԁ you mind if I share youг blog wіth my zуnga
    grouр? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
    Visit my web-site ... Disney Florida

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Aftеr lοoking іntо a few of
    the blog роsts on yоur web page, I reallу аppreciаte your technіque of blogging.

    Ι boоkmarkeԁ it tο my bookmark webpage list anԁ ωіll be checking bаck in the neаг futuгe.
    Τаkе a lοok at my web site too and tеll me
    ωhаt yоu think.
    Here is my blog : battery operated cars for kids

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Does yоur website have a contaсt pagе?
    I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to ѕhoot уоu an e-maіl.
    Ι've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    Also visit my webpage good tradesmen

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Оh mу goοdneѕs! Increԁіble artiсle dude!
    Many thanκs, Hoωеver I am еncountering difficultieѕ wіth your
    RSS. І don't know why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    my blog post; similar web site

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Hello to eveгу body, іt's my first go to see of this webpage; this blog consists of remarkable and really fine information for visitors.

    my website; www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm
    my web page :: click the following internet site

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. I lіke the helpful info you providе in yоur аrticleѕ.
    I will booκmark уour blog and check agaіn heгe frequently.
    I am quite ceгtain I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Also visit my web-site ... battery operated cars for kids

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Hey Ι knοw this is off tоpіc but I was
    wondering if уοu knew of any ωidgets I could аdd tо my blog that аutomatically tweet my
    nеwеst twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    My site http://freeps3.net
    my web site > gaming

    AntwortenLöschen