Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011

Finally Got It: H&M Claw Necklace

Just have time for a quick post;) I’m very busy cleaning my room and getting everything prepared for my Copenhagen trip;) Tomorrow I’ll already be in Copenhagen: Shopping, sightseeing, taking pictures…I almost can’t wait to see my grandparents and my beloved city Copenhagen again!!:)
As you can see on the pictures I finally got my H&M claw necklace!! I really love this piece;) So if you like it too, you should maybe stop by at your local H&M shop and see if they also have it;)
Have a nice day, my dears!!!

Hab nur Zeit für einen kleinen Post;) Bin damit beschäftigt mein Zimmer aufzuräumen und alles für meinen Kopenhagen Trip vorzubereiten;) Morgen wird ich schon in Kopenhagen sein: Shoppen, Sightseeing, Photographieren:) Ich kann es kaum erwarten. Endlich sehe ich meine Grosseltern wieder und meine geliebte Stadt Kopenhagen;)
Wie ihr auf den Fotos sehen könnt hab ich endlich meine H&M Krallen Kette gekriegt!! Ich liebe sie!! Es wurde aber auch Zeit, dass sie in den Shops erhältlich war... also schnell schnell ab zu H&M;)
Wünsch euch allen einen wunderschönen Tag, meine Lieben!!

Kommentare:

  1. I really want to buy that too! Awesome!

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wünsche dier ganz viel spass mia. gnüsses und mach ganz viel föteli, bin scho supergspannt und freu mich druf. (:
    love mari.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Kette ist so toll, ich hoffe ich erwische sie auch noch.
    Viel Spaß in Kopenhagen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Omg! it's perfect, I really love it! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. die isch ja huere gail!!!! :O
    vill spass i kopenhagen;)

    xo anja
    anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi! I'm new here, if you want to have a look this is my blog: http://lena510.blogspot.com/
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love this necklace! Need to look for it!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. d`ketti isch sehr schöön...!
    wünsch dir au viel spass:-D

    lg vero

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. i've been looking for this piece for so long! hopefully i'll be able to find it soon!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. love this neclace! nice blog! hope u check out mine!
    follow me on:
    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. LOVE the necklace! :) Have a good trip! :)
    XX

    http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hi Mia,

    Found your blog via Life Is Royalty. The H&M claw necklace is so cool and unique. I am going to check if my local H&M store sells it. Thanks for sharing.

    www.pehsun.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. that necklace is so cool! have a nice trip to my country, Denmark haha :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. the necklace looks fierce! :) congrats on getting your hands on one. hehe.

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Schöne Kette :) Viel Spaß in Kopenhagen
    Grüße
    http://victimsofthecity.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Oh I also bought this necklace, I just don't know how to take pictures of it, since I always end up in the reflection of that shiny, gold ball ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Ich habs mir heute auch gekauft und ich kaufe sonst nie Schmuck bei HM. Die goldene Kugel ist recht schnell rausgefallen und ich finde mitlerweile, dass die Kette ohne die Kugel besser aussieht, weniger eso.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally еducative and engaging,
    and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very hapру I came across this ԁuгing my sеarch for something concerning thiѕ.
    Feel free to surf my web-site - http://tridge.slug.org.au/node/352598

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Woω that ωaѕ odd. I just ωгote an incrеdibly long comment but after I clicκed submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writіng all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanteԁ to say superb blog!


    Here is my web sіtе; http://dursle.com/Wiki/index.php?title=Bruker:TrinaNews

    AntwortenLöschen