Sonntag, 6. März 2011

06032011

Hii all together!
Today it’s outfit post time:) I want to show you my outfit from yesterday night. Well it’s almost that outfit;) I changed one detail. Yesterday I wore jeans, but today I wanted to show you my new sale purchases, this maxi skirt form Zara.
Sadly I don’t really have many pictures to show, cause most of the pictures, turned out kind of bad, cause the weather is a little foggy and the light kind of strange! So I want to apologize for the bad quality.
Have a nice day!!

Hey alle Zusammen:)
Heute ist Outfit Tag:) Ich möchte euch mein Outfit von gestern Abend zeigen...Oder naja, es ist fast das Outfit von gestern. Ein Detail hab ich geändert, gestern trug ich Jeans. Heute wollte ich euch aber meinen neuen Maxi Rock zeigen, denn ich im Ausverkauf bei Zara gekauft hab.
Leider hab ich nicht viele Bilder zu zeigen, da die meisten Fotos aufgrund des nebligen und nicht so tollen Wetters, echt schlecht geworden sind. Entschuldigt also die Qualität!
Habt alle einen wunderschönen Tag!!

 
© Mia Härter,Maxi Skirt: Zara, Veste: Secondhand, Belt: Pimkie, Cross Ring: Glitter, Bracelet and other Rings: H&M, Shoes: H&M

Kommentare:

  1. LOVE this outfit, especially the ring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your outfit
    rings and your skirt's beautiful
    I become a member and I also invite you to join me in the blogger!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really like the skirt and nailpolish!!! You look fantastic!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great outfit!!!
    My last post in my blog i wear a long skirt with leather too, so if you want you will be welcome to visit :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hallo Liebes,

    super schönes Outfit...genauso würde ich es auch gern anziehen...lange Röcke oder Kleider sind szuper!

    Danke für Deinen lieben Kommentar :**

    Wünsch Dir einen tollen Start in die neue Woche :***

    with love
    Mariza
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. you look lovely! glad that you have shared this with us :) i wish i could pull off a skirt like this!

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Very interesting outfit it changes from the navy top the slim jean and a regular jacket
    NICE NICE

    kisses
    hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Stunning outfit you look gorgeous and that maxi skirt is beautiful fabulous buy xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. you look so cute:) loving the jacket thing a lot! and your rings.. lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. hey girl;) have a happy sunday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. schöner ring!!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Das ist ein wirklich schönes Outfit und dein Blog gefällt mir. Deshalb werde ich ihn followen.

    http://antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Really love this efortless look and the maxi skirt is great !!!
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Ich finde die Nagellackfarbe ja mega woher ist er?

    liebste Grüße Bella ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I love the outfit , the ring is great!


    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. great skirt and nailpolish! cute outfit.
    x

    ps please join my GIVEAWAY!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. also ich kann dir karlsruhe nur empfehlen =) es ist wirklich einen besuch wert :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. wow you are stunning lady, i love the longette and nail and ring...so all of these things!!
    could you come and follow me??i'll do the same
    i wait you i'd be very happy!

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. der rock ist toll <3

    was ist das den für eine Nagellackfarbe ?
    die ist nämlich voll schön ;)

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. This is so pretty! I really love your skirt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. loooove your jacket.. looks gorgeous on u!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. lovely post and blog!
    xx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. hi! loves your outfit! kisses from Madrid
    http://www.mientrasmevisto.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. You have amazing style Mia, I'm so glad I found your blog :) I'm just dying for a good maxi skirt, I'll have to check Zara. You're a major inspiration to me, I just had to follow! xo

    AntwortenLöschen