Samstag, 30. April 2011

Lacoste Showroom Part 2

Almost forgot to show you part 2 of the pictures I made at the Lacoste showroom, which I visited last week. Well so here it is;) You missed part one? Well then check it out here;)
What do you think? Doesn't the kids stuff look gorgeous?!:)

Hab fast vergesen euch den zweiten Teil der Fotos zu zeigen, die ich letzte Woche im Lacoste Showroom gemacht habe;) Hier sind sie also;) Falls ihr den ersten Teil verpasst habt, könnt ihr euch die Fotos hier ansehen.
Was meint ihr? Sind die Kindersachen nicht süss?!:)

Kommentare:

  1. Thats a cool showroom. Been a while since I last saw something of Lacoste!

    Cool! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oppr christian louboutin pas cher bucdr ralph lauren polo scepe http://abrcromsxfithmagasinns.webnode.fr/ l m m vi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I got this web site from my pal who told me about this site and at the moment this time I am
    browsing this web page and reading very informative content at this
    place.

    Also visit my blog swimsuits women

    AntwortenLöschen