Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011

19052011

Good morning dear all:) How are you?
Today I want to show you a (somehow unspectacular) everyday university outfit. Since I'm kind of busy with my studies (in less then 2 weeks my exams are gonna start) I don't really have the time, to think about my styling in the morning;) So I keep it easygoing: Parka, sneakers, sunglasses (very important to hide my tired eyes in the morning) and a cool bag to carry all my stuff around;) By the way, do you remember this bag? It was one of my DIY projects, which I've shown you, but never in an outfit post;)
Have a nice day!!! <3

Guten Morgen meine Lieben, wie geht's euch allen?
Heute möchte ich euch ein (unspektakuläres) Alltags-/Unioutfit zeigen;) Da ich momentan sehr viel mit der Uni zu tun hab (jaaa, die Prüfungen fangen in weniger als 2 Wochen an), hab ich morgens nicht sonderlich viel Zeit für mein Styling;) Also halte ich es einfach: Parka, Turnschuhe, Sonnenbrille (irgendwie muss man die Augenringe ja verstecken;)...) und eine coole Tasche für all meinen Krempel;) Übrigens, könnt ihr euch an die Tasche erinnern? War eines meiner DIY Projekte:) Hab euch die Tasche zwar gezeigt, aber nie in einem Outfitpost;)
Wünsche euch einen wunderschönen Tag!!!

Kommentare:

  1. uhhh d'täsche gfallt mer mega! :D viel glück mit de prüefige denn :)

    Kussii Jeannine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely pictures!
    And cool outfit!
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thanks for your comment!!:)
    love the bag!!it´s amazing!

    follow you!!:)

    hope you like my blog and follow me!

    http://searchingmystyle.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Cool everyday outfit :) I am loving the shoes! I am following you on bloglovin! If you like my blog dont forget to follow me on blogloving too!
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sieht schön aus :)!
    Die Tasche gefällt mir super gut, hast du echt gut gemacht!

    xoxo M&N

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Die Tasche ist echt klasse geworden! Schönes Blog. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. OMG I cant belive you made this bag is awesome! so gor! I really love it, also the outfit is pretty good! I'm following you now I hope you can check my blog and follow if you want.

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hast vielleicht auch du Lust bei der diesmaligen Hotpicks Aktion teilzunehmen. Mehr Infos findest duhier

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great, relaxed outfit. The sneakers match the outfit very well!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. AHH TASCHE IST LIEBE! Ich suche schon voll lange nach einer mit Nieten untendrunter! <3


    VCR-BLOG

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hola Chica,
    Just came across your blog and I’d like to invite you to take part at my Giveaway (A Lomography Panorama Camera, the Sprocket Rocket).
    Mimi

    Click here to take part

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Such a casula, and very cool outfit! And I can't help but crave over the bag!


    Fashezine

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. girl! i love your jacket! perfect causal look :)

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. http://thevintageous.blogspot.com

    Follow me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Fantastic jacket, jeans and sneakers! You look amazing, darling! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. love your outfit, especially your bag!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. whyyy hello beauty thank you soooooo much for your beautiful comment on my blog, thanks for dropping past :)) adoring this ENTIRE blog, you're totally beautiful! loving it and a new follower miss :) xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen