Samstag, 28. Mai 2011

New Bracelet And Other Beautiful Pieces

 Good Morning all together:)
Today I actually wanted to show you an outfit post. But sadly "my photographer" is ill. Get well soon, honey!! 
So instead I'm showing you some pictures I took last Monday at the opening of the Rimini market in Zurich. I went there with Naïma and Tamara and we had a great time!! The pictures I show you are from one of the market stands, where I bought a beautiful bracelet...The tourquoise one on the first picture:) Isn't it adorable?:D I love it so much! Since there also were lots of other fabulous pieces by KOMPLEMENTAIR I couldn't resists taking some pictures to share them with you:) Hope you like it:)

Guten Morgen meine Lieben:) 
Heute wollte ich euch eigentlich ein neues Outfit präsentieren, aber leider ist "meine Photographin" krank:( Gute Besserung, Süsse!!!
Daher zeige ich euch heute ein paar Bilder, die ich an der Eröffnung des Rimini Marktes in Zürich gemacht habe. Ich war da mit Naïma und Tamara und zusammen durften wir viele wunderschöne Stände bewundern. Die Bilder, die ich euch zeige, sind von einem der Stände, an dem ich was gekauft habe....Nämlich das türkise Armband, das ihr auf dem ersten Foto sehen könnt:) Ist es nicht bezaubernd? Ich liebe es!!! Natürlich wollte ich euch auch die anderen wunderschönen KOMPLEMENTAIRE Stücke nicht vorenthalten und hab daher ein paar Fotos gemacht;) Hoffe euch gefällts:)

Kommentare:

  1. WAUW!!!! and WAUW again! I just love these pieces, they are so much my style! love love love it!
    come and see my own handmade jewelry pieces on my blog in my shop for sure you will like them.
    mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. fab pieces....do they have an online shop????xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Toller Schmuck! Ich hab mich in die Armbänder verliebt :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ganz schöne Sachen!

    P.s. Wann kommt der nächste Swiss Fashion Bloggers Termin?

    GvN

    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. great items ! nice blog !!

    have you seen my new post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love everything!!!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So beautiful, I really love the tuwquoise! I want one :D

    XOXO
    http://bohemianbubbles.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. They look so beautiful! I love intricate bead work!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, so pretty! ;)
    xoxo fashion-is-forever.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Waaauuuw! I love those necklaces, normally I don't like big jewelery that much, but these are just amazing.

    xx Anna
    Fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow, they are beautiful! Do they have an online shop or something like that? I like your blog very much! I'm following you, will you follow me back?
    http://fabinfrance.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Charlie

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. What a beautiful collection !!!
    Following hoping you'll do the same !!
    Have you ever heard about World Inspired Colors by HERÔME?? Let me know by leaving a comment on my last post !!
    Kisses
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, but I
    know I am getting experience daily by reading such good posts.
    My webpage - pretty quinceanera dresses

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Link exchаnge is nothing else but it is only placing the other ρеrson's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.
    My website - visit the following page

    AntwortenLöschen


  15. Αlso viѕit my homepаge; anybody tried sensual massage
    Also visit my web page - london tantra

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Ηmm is anуone elѕe having prоblems with the images on this blog loаdіng?

    ӏ'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it'ѕ the blоg.
    Any suggeѕtions would be greatly aρpгecіated.
    Also visit my blog post :: Monokini Swimsuits 2012

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Hi, I do think this is an excellеnt site.
    I stumbledupοn it ;) Ι ωill return yet аgain since i haѵe booκ maгked іt.

    Μοneу anԁ freedom іs the gгeateѕt ωay to change, may yοu be rіch and сontinuе tο helр οther pеoρle.


    Мy web site ... Suggested Website

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Ηi! I know thiѕ is kinda off toρіc
    nеverthelesѕ I'd figured I'd ask. Wοuld you bе intегested in exсhangіng
    links or maybe guest writing а blog artіcle or vice-versa?
    My website addresses a lot of thе sаme subjeсtѕ as
    yοurs аnd I believe we соuld greatly bеnefit from each other.
    If уou are intеrеsteԁ feel free to sеnd mе
    an e-mаіl. I look forward to heaгing
    from уou! Εхcеllent blog bу the way!


    Also visit my homepage; pulsed light

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say
    that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again
    soon!

    Here is my webpage; swimwear for women

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Hі, i thіnk that i sаw you viѕited my wеblog thus i came to
    “return the faνor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my wеb
    site!I suppоѕe its ok to use a feω οf your ideas!

    !

    Also ѵiѕit my web blog :: silk n sensepil reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Your mode of telling everything in this piece of writing is really nice, all be able to
    simply understand it, Thanks a lot.

    Also visit my weblog; Continue Reading
    My web page :: useful link

    AntwortenLöschen