Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

Choose Your Colour: Sal Y Limon Bracelets

Hii Guys:)
Today I very happy to present you a super cool Swiss brand, which offers beautiful, colourful and stylish bracelets: Sal y Limon.
I remember exactly when I saw these SYL bracelets the first time. They were shown at a Swiss magazine called Friday and right from the beginning I thought "wow, these bracelets look fabulous". And then last week a package from SYL arrived with 4 beautiful bracelets in 3 different colours and I can tell you, it was totally flipping out when I saw them! They’re fabulous!! Soon I'm gonna show you the 4 ones I received:)
The Sal y Limon you is a great way to show you individuality. There are 4 different sizes and as you can see on the pictures of the spring/summer collection, many many beautiful colours. The bracelets are made of a robust nickel-free metal alloy and are hand painted with enamel. If you want to know more about Sal y Limon visit they're website or their Facebook site and don’t miss my post about my new bracelets.

Hey Leute,
Ich bin total happy euch heute eine tolle Schweizer Marke vorstellen zu dürfen, welche wunderschöne, farbige und stylische Armreifen herstellt: Sal Y Limon.
Ich weiss noch ganz genau wo ich die SYL Armreifen das erste Mal gesehen habe: Im Schweizer Magazin Friday auf den ersten beiden Seiten und von Anfang an dachte ich: Wow, die sehen klasse aus! Und als letzte Woche dann ein Packet mit  SYL 4 Armreifen bei mir ankam, bin ich dementsprechend vor Freude schier ausgeflippt:) Die Armreifen sind super! Freu mich schon darauf, euch meine neuen Schmuckstücke zu zeigen:) 
Sal y Limon ist eine tolle Art seine Individualität auszudrücken. Es gibt 4 verschiedene Grössen und wir ihr auf den Bildern der Frühlings/Sommer Kollektion erkennen könnt, gaaaanz viele tolle Farben. Die Armreifen sind aus einem robusten, nickelfreien Metall und handbemalt mit Deckfarbe. Wollt ihr mehr über Sal y Limon wissen? Dann besucht doch ihre Website oder ihre Facebook Seite und verpasst nicht meinen Post über die Armbänder, die ich erhalten habe:)



Kommentare:

  1. woooooow!amazing braslets!i want one....noononooooo...i want all!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yayyy finally a fellow swiss blogger! :) ha grad mega freud!! :)hesch wirklich en schöne blog! follow you now! xxx, saskia
    http://www.lovemins.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ui die sind ja süß!!! ein kleines bisschen urlaub auf der haut :) schön!!!
    kussis esiul

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hey dear :)
    Vielen dank für dein Kommi! Dein Blog ist wirklich süss!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wooow...I love them! really fashionable!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. cute! http://bigbangflash.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Die sehen ja richtig chic aus! Tolle Farben! :)
    xx, K.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wow, die sind mega schön! danke für de tipp :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. It's expensive and it's fast but in a race, it's only as good as it's driver allows
    it to be. SEO or most commonly known as search engine optimization is a way
    to promote internet traffic with the help of a certain keyword or phrases.
    Nevertheless, you have to make sure that you are
    informed of the distinct features that make specified software package
    effective.
    My blog post ; http://proimblogger.com/article-builder-review/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing
    this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you later on as
    well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)
    Feel free to surf my web blog ... buy youtube views review

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I think that is one of the such a lot important information
    for me. And i am glad studying your article. However should statement on some general
    things, The website style is great, the articles is
    actually nice : D. Excellent activity, cheers
    Here is my web blog - titanium promise rings

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wonderful work! This is the type of info that
    are supposed to be shared around the net.
    Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this publish upper!
    Come on over and visit my web site . Thank you =)

    Stop by my blog; agen bola
    Feel free to surf my web blog - judi bola

    AntwortenLöschen