Montag, 6. Juni 2011

New Jewellery

Today I wanna show you some jewellery pieces I bought last week, after I got the result of my first exam, which I passed very well:) So I felt like spoiling myself a little;)
Heute möchte ich euch 3 neue Schmuckstücke zeigen, die ich mir letzte Woche gegönnt hab, nachdem ich das Resultat meiner ersten Prüfung (Bestanden!!!) erhalten hatte;) Frau darf sich ja ruhig mal was gönnen;)


This necklace I got at Clair's and I'm so happy with it. I totally reminds me of the ring I absolutely wanted (but never got) from this post;)
Die Halskette hab ich bei Clair's gefunden und ich liebe sie total, da sie mich sehr an den Ring aus diesem Post erinnern, den ich unbedingt haben wollte, aber im Topshop in Kopenhagen leider nicht gefunden hab.
Maybe you remeber the necklace. I already wrote about it once before;) I just changed on detaile on it. I broke out the ball;) Naïma gave me this idea and when I saw that the necklace was on sale, I thought I'd give it a try;)
Hab schon mal über die Kette geschrieben. Aber bei diesem Stück hat sich ein kleines Detail geändert. Ich hab die Kugel herausgebrochen;) Naïma hat mich auf die Idee gebracht und da die Kette im Ausverkauf war, dachte ich, ich probier's mal aus;)
 And last but not least this wonderful, minimalistic necklace found at H&M:) I think it's so pretty and works perfectly with my beloved cuffs;) 
 Zu guter Letzt mein neuer  metalliger Halsreifen (kann man das so sagen?!) von H&M:) Ich find das Minimalistische an diesem Schmuckstück toll. Lässt sich zu allen kombinieren und passt super zu meinen geliebten Cuffs:)

Kommentare:

  1. So beautiful :)))

    LOVE minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well done on your pass and why not teat yourself love the necklace xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die ersten beiden ketten sind toll :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. love the necklaces Mia!! Congrats on your first exam, I'm sure the others will be good too :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love the necklaces!

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again soon.

    I'm now following you :)

    The doll on fashion

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Tolle Teile, besonders die letzte ist toll <3

    Liebste Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. hey meine süße!
    also erstmal:herzlichen glückwunsch ;)

    zu den ketten kann ich nur sagen:LOVE!!

    die letzte hatte ich auch probiert, war mir aber etwas eng am hals....da bin ich etwas komisch....ich mag nichts nah an meinem hals tragen ^^ aber sie ist wunderschön!!!

    kussis esiul

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh Mia!! I love them all! They're all stunning!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. danke <3
    - die erste kette gefällt mir gut :)

    ♥, Christina

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. WOW WOW WOW


    http://shopaholicoujo.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. wow you made these pictures?

    they're gooood!

    X

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. ich hätti nie denkt, dass mer so en chetti im claire's findet.. muss viellicht glich wieder mal go luege :)

    sind all mega schön!
    aber wieso gnau usebroche?

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. WOW! Love the jewelry! So nice and trendy!


    Xoxo,
    http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. WOW! Love the jewelry! So nice and trendy!


    Xoxo,
    http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. gorgeous necklace
    http://wehour.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Vеry good pοst. I аm dealing
    with a few of these issues аs well..
    my page :: Youngrok.Ecolemo.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Hi theгe, i гead your blοg occasionally аnԁ i own a similar one and i ωas just curiοus if
    you get a lot of ѕpam remarks? If so how do уou stoр іt,
    anу plugin oг anything you can suggest?
    I get sο muсh lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

    Also visit my page: simply click the up coming website

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Τhanks for the mаrѵelοus
    posting! I truly enjoyed rеading it, you might be a great аuthor.
    I will always booκmark your blog and will eѵentually come back ѕоmeԁay.
    І want tο encouгage you to dеfinitely
    continue your gгeat job, havе a niсe weеkend!


    Herе iѕ my wеblog: http://www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Greеtingѕ! Very helpful aԁvice іn this paгtіculaг article!
    Іt is the little changes that make the most ѕignificant chаnges.
    Τhanks a lot for shагіng!

    Here is my web-site Bernard

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Ηello there, just became awаrе of уour blog through Googlе, and found that іt is really infoгmative.
    ӏ am gοnna watсh οut fоr brussels.

    I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my blog post: www.prweb.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. The signals connect with concentrated nerve locations, which in turn spread the signal to the complete abdominal area.



    Also visit my web blog :: the flex belt review

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. When somеone writes an pоst he/she maintains the іmage
    of a uѕer in hiѕ/her mind that hoω a useг cаn understand іt.

    Therefοгe that's why this post is great. Thanks!

    my page: Click On this website

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Peoplе who likеd it also mеntioned that they haԁ to
    plaсe in some phyѕical рhyѕiсаl еxerciѕe anԁ а mаnage morе than dіet plаn to lose
    fat from the abԁomen.

    my pаgе ... http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/flex-belt-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-now-featured-at-awesomealldaycom-190317331.html

    AntwortenLöschen