Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

Feather Hair Clip

In my "New In" post I showed you my new feather hair clip. Yesterday I wore it for the first time and wearing it made me realize how happy I actually am about this new purchase!! With open wavy hair it immediately adds a little cool hippie something to your look, which I really like:) Definitely gonna wear it often during this summer.  
Maybe I'm also gonna make myself an other one;) Would you be interested in seeing a feather hair clip DIY?

In meinem "New In" Post habe ich euch meinen neuen Feder Haar Clip gezeigt. Gestern wurde der neue Haarclip dann das erste Mal getragen und so getragen hat er mir noch viel viel besser gefallen!!:) Mit offenem, welligem Haar verleihen die Federn im Haar jedem Look etwas Cooles, Hippiemässiges, was ich total mag! Werd diesen Sommer bestimmt noch des Öfteren Federn im Haar tragen;)
Ich überlege mir sogar noch einen zusätzlichen Haarclip selber zu machen. Wärt ihr an einem Feder Haarclip DIY interessiert?:)
celebridoodle.com, thefablife.com, stylebakery.com, celebsalon.sheknows.com, gofugyourself.com


Kommentare:

  1. Das sieht wirklich sehr hübsch aus! Hält die denn auch wirklich gut? :)

    An einem DIY wäre ich sehr interessiert, weil ich jetzt auch so'n Teil haben will ;D

    Liebste Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The hair clip looks amazing. :) I'm getting a feather in my hair in august!! It's a permanent one that stays for 2 months but having a clip one would be definitely convenient so you can take it out whenever. :D
    I would love to see a feather hair clip DIY! Would be cool! :D x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super cute - I love feathers! =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I think this is a super tricky look to pull of but you've done it really well :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great post :) thanks for visiting!
    I follow you follow back if you want

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. nEW FOLLOWER! Would def be interested in seeing a DIY of this! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I also think the new feather hair clip fad is very cool. You pull them off well :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Cool..ha o scho e post über das Thema planet gha^^..diä si super geil! hippie fädere whoopwhoop ^^
    schön gmacht :) muaa

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. zuerst ist mir der haarclip gar nicht aufgefallen, aber nach dem lesen dann doch noch
    und gefällt mir recht gut :)
    muss ich auch mal ausschau nach halten

    a-secret.de.vu

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things,
    therefore I am going to let know her.
    My web page :: my article tools

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Thank you!

    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    Here is my website :: backlinks

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Just one worry I listen to lots is usually that starting a home health club will choose up too much room.


    Also visit my website ... bowflex selecttech 552

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    Also visit my website :: google adwords optimierung

    AntwortenLöschen