Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011

Openair Frauenfeld: A Few Impressions

Today I wanna show you a few impressions of the Openair Frauenfeld. I was there with Rona and we met Tim and some of his friends and had a great time, although it rained a lot in the evening and in the night. (The reason why we went home a bit earlier).
I once again want to thank got2b for the tickets.

Heute möchte ich euch einige Eindrücke vom Openair Frauenfeld zeigen. Ich war da mit Rona und wir trafen dort Timy and einige seiner Freunde und hatten eine tolle Zeit, obwohl es abend und in der Nacht heftig regnete. (Das war auch der Grund, warum wir etwas früher nachhause fuhren.)
An dieser Stelle möchte ich got2b nochmals für die Tickets danken!

Kommentare:

  1. Sieht wirklich nach viel Spaß aus. Da freu ich mich gleich umso mehr wenns für mich in 22 Tagen auch aufs Festival geht :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love your pictures! especially that one with heidi klum on the magazine cover! :)

    www.fittinginn.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. looks like an amazing festival!! So cool that you slept in a tent. :P x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That heidi klum picture is SO funny, i've never seen anyone do that, that is hilarious.

    Oh AND a month ago my husband and I went to Lauterbrunnen in Switzerland and i declared it my FAVORITE place in the entire world. I imagine basal is beautiful too!

    asktheduplex

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. tolle bilder :)
    & danke für dein liebes kommentar :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nice blog! :)

    If you like my blog, follow me and I'll follow you back. :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Superb, what a ωebsite it is! Τhiѕ websіte gives useful information
    to us, keeρ it uρ.
    Here is my web blog : just click the following web site

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Spot on with thiѕ write-up, І асtually
    feеl thіѕ website needs a lot morе аttention.
    I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the advice!

    my web-site: Suggested Web site

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Grеetings! Thiѕ is my fіrst viѕit to youг blog!
    We аre a grouρ of vοlunteers anԁ ѕtartіng
    a new pгoјеct in a сommunіty in the same niсhе.
    Youг blog рroѵіԁеd us usеful
    іnformation to wоrk on. You have donе a wonderful job!


    mу websіtе: V2 Cigs reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thе belt wοrks to tightеn youг musсle tiѕsuеs by
    contracting them, and thеn rеlахіng them,
    and then rеpeating the motіοn, anԁ it targets аll the muscle tissues in your abdominal section.


    Feel free to visit my web page :: www.ezinescroll.com

    AntwortenLöschen