Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011

Paul Mitchell

Recently I've been invited to a Paul Mitchell event. I had a wonderful evening, met some other bloggers (Rona & Tim, MirjamJoy, Neslihan  & Mi-Ji), enjoyed some delicious snacks and got to know their hair products. I was given some products of the Extra Body Line for more volume. I've been testing them the whole last week and I'm really happy about them:D I also got something for you guys, so stay tuned for a soon upcoming, little giveaway;)

Kürzlich war ich an einen Paul Mitchell Event eingeladen. Ich hatte eine tolle Zeit, hab ein paar andere Blogger getroffen (Rona & Tim, MirjamJoy, Neslihan  & Mi-Ji), leckere Snacks genossen und habe die Haar Produkte von Paul Mitchell kennen gelernt. Zudem habe ich drei tolle Produkte aus der Extra Body Linie bekommen. Diese habe ich die ganze letzte Woche getestet und bin echt happy über die Produkte! Ich hab auch was für euch mitbekommen;) Ihr dürft euch also auf ein kleines Gewinnspiel freuen, dass bald kommen wird;)

1. EXTRA-BODY Daily Rinse 2. EXTRA-BODY Thicken Up, 3. EXTRA-BODY Thicken Up, 4. EXTRA-BODY Firm Finishing Spray, 5. EXTRA-BODY Finishing Spray, 6. EXTRA- BODYSculpting Foam, 7. EXTRA-BODY Sculpting Gel, 8. EXTRA-BODY Daily Boost 

Kommentare:

  1. So cool. :) I like your blog a lot! :D SO you have new follower.
    Check out my blog and follow me if you like it.
    Thank you. :*
    x.o.x.o.
    http://llnatasha.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just found your blog and i have to say that your photos are very nice!
    Loved the trend moodboards you made..

    xx
    http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow, it looks awesome! I bet you have so much fun there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I have just found your blog and you have a new follower!
    very interesting post!

    http://mapetitevalise.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the whole outfit!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh this looks so nice!

    http://lavienmode.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. vielen Dank :) ich mag deinen Blog sehr gerne und schau immer wieder mal rein. mach weiter so! <3 :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wirklich cool, sind tolle Bilder dabei entstanden! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I think this is among the such а lot important info for me.
    And i'm glad studying your article. However wanna remark on few common issues, The website style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Just right task, cheers
    Feel free to surf my web-site ; Wymore Laser & Anti Aging Medicine in Winter ParK - 610 North Wymore Rd

    AntwortenLöschen