Sonntag, 20. November 2011

Outfit: 20112011

Hii guys:) How are you all?
I'm super busy preparing everything for next week! Really got a lot to do with my studies: Lots of stuff to hand in and even more to prepare for the upcoming exams.
And since there also are two fashion related events next week I absolutely don't wanna miss I really need to have stuff together;) On Wednesday I'm gonna have the chance to check out the New Yorker spring collection, on Thursday the one by H&M *excited!!*
About the outfit! Yesterday the weather was so wonderful and nice, so I decided to go for a dress, before it's getting too cold:) I'm totally in love with the pattern of the dress, which actually is by Second Female, a Danish brand.

Hey Leute, wie geht's euch allen?
Bei mir geht's zurzeit etwas stressig zu und her. Es gibt viel zu tun, vor allem für die Uni: Viele Sachen müssen abgegeben werden und noch viel mehr muss für die baldigen Prüfungen gebüffelt werden. Und da nächste Woche noch zwei tolle Fashionevents anstehen, die ich auf keinen Fall verpassen will, muss ich echt zusehen, dass die ganzen Unisachen erledigt sind;)
Zu den Events: Am Mittwoch darf ich mir die New Yorker Frühlingskollektion, am Donnerstag die von H&M ansehen! Ich freu mich echt schon riesig darauf und ihr dürft euch natürlich auf viele Fotos freuen!
Da das Wetter gestern so wunderbar warm war, habe ich beschlossen ein Kleid zu tragen, bevor es dafür dann zu kalt wird;) Ich bin echt total verrückt nach dem Muster des Kleides, das übrigens von der dänischen Marke Second Female ist:) 

 
© Mia Härter, Dress: Second Female, Shoes: Bianco, Jacket: New Yorker. Scarf: H&M, Necklace: BibBok, Sunglasses: Six, Belt: Secondhand

Kommentare:

  1. I love your boots!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. na wenn das mal kein tolles outfit ist weiß ich auch nicht weiter ;) ich mag deckende und dunkle farben an dir sehr gerne <3 toll siehst du aus...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your boots!


    www.style-road.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello my dear! You look FANTASTIC today, love the boots, the tunic & that wonderful jacket!!!! I will hype you now on LB!!!!
    Kisses and have a nice week!♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I like your boots :) They're very nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love it!!
    J'adore!

    http://www.lesapphireblue.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. love this look! the bots are gorgeous and your dress is really pretty! How you enjoy the upcomming events! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I share a love for a good chunky white watch!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. LOVE the print of your top, goes so well with your leather jacket!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. That top is super fun Mia!

    Thanks for dropping by and have a lovely week!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. it's a great look,, the pattern of the dress is nice, cool to match with a pair of booties!

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. gorgeous outfit! i love it, you have such a lovely blog x
    http://invalerie.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. great job mastering the black on black on black

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. those boots are to die for...love them! I was thinking about buying a similar one on Topshop...I think I'll go for them;)! Good luck for your exam...I'm studying too so I can understand....

    thank you for passing by our blog and if you didn't before take a change to win a ring from Versace for H&M collection here:
    http://lensanythingelse.blogspot.com/2011/11/little-versace-for-h-gift.html

    kisses

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Great outfit, I like your style :-)

    Im your new follower, hope you visit mine and follow back

    xoxo

    www.rochellekecloset@blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. amazing dress!

    elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Nice clothes match!

    Follow us!!

    http://onecentlife.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. lucky you for being able to check out so many cool fashion related debuts! I love the all black ensemble, it looks biker girl chic

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Hope you can get everything done!

    xo L.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. love it! you look great!

    loves,
    http://thesweetcrush.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. you look SO chic girl! i absolutely love this outfit!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. I like your watch! Where'd you get it?

    much love,
    Izumi
    Hybrid Hunter

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. your looking fiiiinnnneeee girl;)
    MuuuuuZ Caro

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. WOW!! Gorgeous outfit!!You look fabulous!!
    You have such a nice blog,I looove your style!!
    I'm Your new fallower!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Love your style! Especially boots, but i can't find it anywhere!
    Kisses from Lithuania!

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. so schöööN! schöns lache! und dini boots sind au suuper! uuuund d frisur staht de au voll :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Thank уou for the good wrіteuρ.
    It if truth be told was once a еnjoymеnt аccount іt.
    Looκ complex tο fаr ԁеlivered agreeable from you!
    However, how can we keep up a сorresρondence?
    Feel free to visit my blog post ; silk n sensepil coupon

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create thіs website yourself oг did уοu hire someonе to do
    it for you? Plz reply aѕ I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

    my website: simply click the up coming site
    My webpage :: just click the next web site

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. We absolutely love youг blog and find almost аll of уour poѕt's to be precisely what I'm looking foг.
    Wоuld уou offer guest wrіters to write content for you persοnally?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    My web page; coach9.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Whаt a informatіon of un-ambiguіty and preѕervenеsѕ of
    ρreciοus famіlіaгіty rеgarding unexpеcted feelіngs.


    Feel freе to ѵisit my blog ... Learn Even more

    AntwortenLöschen