Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Swarovski Christmas Collection

Are you still busy writing your Christmas wish list? Are you searching for gifts for all your beloved ones? Well, then don't forget to check out the beautiful Swarovski Christmas Collection!! It's full of wonderful pieces: bangles, earrings, finger rings, necklaces...a true dream for all jewellery lovers!!
Here you can find all the pieces: 1, 2, 3. Enjoy checking out the whole collection!
And pssst...stay tuned for more. Soon I'm giving away a wonderful set of two Swarovski pieces from the Christmas Collection to you, my lovely readers! Until then...don't forget to join the Paul Mitchell giveaway!
In this spirit...a happy Second Advent!

Schreibt ihr schon fleissig an eurem Wunschzettel und sucht nach Geschenken für eure Lieben? Dann solltet ihr euch unbedingt die Swarovski Weihnachtskollektion ansehen: Die Kollektion ist voller wunderschöner Stücke: Armreifen, Ohrringe, Fingerringe, Halsketten...Alles was das Herz eines Schmuckliebhabers höher schlagen lässt! Hier findet ihr die ganze Kollektion: 1, 2, 3. Viel Spass beim Durchsehen!!
Und pssst, ihr dürft euch freuen! Bald verlose ich ein wunderschönes Set aus zwei Stücken aus der Weihnachts Kollektion an euch, meine lieben Leser! Bis dahin könnt ihr ja noch am aktuellen Paul Mitchell Gewinnspiel teilnehmen!!
In diesem Sinne...einen besinnlichen zweiten Advent!

Kommentare:

  1. Der Fizz Ring von Swarovski ist besonders toll. :) Den habe ich vor ein paar Jahren von meinem Papa geschenkt bekommen. :) Und der ist so toll. :) *love*

    Liebste Grüße,
    Linh

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are gorgeous pieces. Love the collection in red. It would be perfect for Christmas. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love swaroski!!

    http://4icingonthecake.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wunderschön!! I fröie mi scho uf ds gwinnspiel :)

    u dasmau mache i de o e collage!! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Auf unserem Geschenke des weiteren Geschenkideen Blog präsentieren wir schöne Dinge und auch Wohnkamine.
    Wir reisen umher und sehen dauernd mal was uns gefällt
    und das präsentieren wir hier. Auf jeden fall können Sie die meisten Produkte auch gleich kaufen,
    doch ausschließlich via amazon, damit der Einkauf sicher ist natürlich!
    Here is my weblog ... Moodlights

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello! I hope you don't mind but I decided to post your site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5991663710998637125&postID=1498559173602331838 to my online directory. I used, "Blogger: Mia's
    Little Corner" as your blog title. I hope this is ok with you. However, if you'd like me to change the title or remove it entirely, e-mail me at diane.bilodeau@inbox.com. Many thanks.

    Check out my web site: Earshot

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we
    could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested
    feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Great blog by the way!

    Here is my blog post - driveways

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hiya! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm
    trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem.

    If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Cheers!

    Here is my webpage: www.primexwireless.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
    Thank you so much!

    My weblog ... see driveway

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright
    infringement? My website has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.



    Here is my blog - Service

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few
    of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

    my site - pvc

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the
    problem still exists.

    My blog - strec

    AntwortenLöschen