Samstag, 14. April 2012

Blumarine Innamorata

Today I want to present you a perfume I was sent some time ago. 
It's a perfume by Blumarine called Innamorata, which tells us an Italian love story. It's a bloomy and fruity flavour, with bergamot, mandarin, passion fruit, grapefruit leaves, magnolia and more. I really like the flavour and the changes the perfume makes, although it's a bit strong in the beginning (but I think that's typical for perfumes). To give you the chance to test it as well, I can already tell you, that soon you'll get the chance to win the flavour;) So stay tuned;)

Heute möchte ich euch ein Parfume vorstellen, das ich vor einiger Zeit zum Testen zugeschickt bekommen habe. 
Das Parfum ist von Blumarine und heisst Innamorata. Es erzählt die Geschichte einer italienischen Liebesgeschichte und ist ein blumig, fruchtiger Duft mit Bergamotte, Mandarin, Passionsfrucht, Grapefruit Blättern, Magnolien und mehr. Der Duft und die Entwicklung des Duftes gefallen mir sehr gut, auch wenn der Duft zu beginn etwas stark ist, aber ich denke, das ich typisch für Parfums. Damit ihr auch die Chance habt es zu testen, verrate ich schon, dass ihr den Duft bald gewinnen könnt. Also nicht verpassen;)
 
I asked some of my friends and my family to find words to describe the flavour or what they  associate with it:
Ich habe einige meiner Freunde und meine Familie darum gebeten den Duft zu beschreiben oder was sie damit assoziieren:
 

 

Kommentare:

  1. I need to go check out this perfume in the store. Although, I barely ever buy perfume because I keep forgetting to use it and it's also quite an expensive beauty item.


    xo Joana

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Mia, thank you so much for visiting and leaving such a lovely comment.
    You have a very good blog, so I decided to follow yours.


    cheers, ichi from indonesia :)
    http://ichipristan.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gotta try it definitely!The bottle looks gorgeous!
    xx
    B.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice) I want it)

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh ich glaube daran muss ich mal schnuppern:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I have just discovered your blog and I love it! You obviously put a lot of thought into your posts and your photos and ideas have given me a lot of ideas and inspiration for future outfit posts. I would love it if you came and visited my blog and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook? xx

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Will def have to check this one out! Thanks for the comment on my blog and I'm following you now! I'd love it if you'd follow back!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Amazing! Its really remarkable article, I have got much clear idea regarding
    from this piece of writing.
    Feel free to visit my weblog ; letsplanmywedding.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hello colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say about this
    piece of writing, in my view its really awesome for me.


    My page More info
    My web site :: wedding photography

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Just desire to say your article is as astounding.

    The clarity for your put up is just great and i can suppose you are an expert in this subject.
    Well along with your permission let me to grasp your feed to keep up to date
    with imminent post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding
    work.

    Look at my weblog; letsplanmywedding.com

    AntwortenLöschen