Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

Re-Blogged: Nude With Bright Colors And Neon

Yesterday I was looking trough some my old posts and stumbled over this old one. Since the neon trend still is so up-to-date, I thought I could once again share this inspiration with you (and especially with all my new followers). I'm still very into this combination of nude and neon/bright colors! What about you?:)

Gestern habe ich einige meiner alten Posts durchgesehen und bin über diesen Post gestolpert. Da der Neon-Trend immer noch so aktuell ist, dachte ich, ich könnte diese Inspirationen nochmals mit euch teilen (und ganz besonders mit meinen neuen Lesern). Ich bin immer noch ein riesen Fan der Kombi Nude und Neon/Knallige Farben! Was meint ihr dazu?:)



 

Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Outfits, mir gefallen die neon Farben im Moment auch total :) schöne Collagen

    liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cambridge love

    www.glamourcoma.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love pastels, especially pink, ihow couldn't i love all these beautiful outfits???!!
    very nice choices!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. in love with pastels as well :)

    p.s. great blog! ;) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. lovin the collage! I really like the peach/pink with the nude.

    xx
    Amanda
    Giveaway at MyCowlick.blogspot.com!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh btw I am your newest follower on bloglovin 211!

    I am just loving your posts!

    xx
    Amanda
    Giveaway at MyCowlick.blogspot.com!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love the outfits that you put together! the color combinations are fantastic!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ah, gorgeous. I'm obsessed with neon right now (like everyone else!) and these outfits are amazing. :)

    -haylie

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. mein letzter Post ist auch ein Neon-Inspirationpost, kannst dich ja inspirieren lassen wenn du möchtes :)

    Post:
    http://inspirationforallofus.blogspot.de/2012/05/no-21.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Supershöön kombiniert Mia. Ich liebe die Himbeertöön! thihi

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Das sind richtig tolle Outfits :) Echt sommerlich

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love your blog !
    Amazing
    Kiss from Paris
    http://www.rocknjamie.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. This article offers clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging,
    that genuinely how to do running a blog.

    Here is my webpage ... zetaclear
    Here is my web page : zetaclear

    AntwortenLöschen