Montag, 6. August 2012

ghd Goodies

Recently I was sent these two ghd products to test them and today I want share with you my personal experiences. I was sent the "Ceramic Vented Radial Brush" Size 3 and the "Curl Hold Spray".

Kürzlich habe ich zwei ghd Produkte zum Testen zugeschickt bekommen und heute möchte ich meine persönlichen Erfahrungen mit euch teilen. Erhalten habe ich Rundbürste "Ceramic Vented Radial Brush" Grösse 3 und den "Curl Hold Spray".
This leightweight spray is for creating curls and helps make them long lasting. Besides it has a heat protection function.
What a like about this product is, that it doesn't make the hair sticky at all. The hair still feels very soft, not like when you use normal hair spray, but still the curls hold. To me the curls look more natural with this spray. Another thing I really like is the smell of the spray!! I love it!

Dieses leichte Spray eignet sich zum kreieren von langanhaltenden Locken. Zudem erfüllt der Spray eine Hitzeschutzfunktion.
Was ich tolle finde an diesem Produkt ist, dass es die Haare nicht verklebt. Die Haare fühlen sich trotz des Sprays immer noch weich an, nicht wie wenn man ein normales Haarspray benutzt und trotzdem halten die Locken. Ich finde auch, dass die Locken mit diesem Spray viel natürlicher aussehen. Was mir am Spray auch sehr gefällt ist der Duft... der ist super!!:)
This brush is for mid leght/ long hair and to create volume and movement during the blow drying.
I don't blow dry my hair every day, but if I do it, I like to use a brush like this one. The great thing about this brush is the comfortable brush handle and that it doesn't make the hair electric, like I know it from other brushes. Furthermore the brush grabs the hair well, but still easily let's them go in the end.

Diese Bürste eignet sich für mittellanges/langes Haar und soll Volumen und Bewegung beim Föhnen schaffen.
Ich föhne meine Haare nicht oft, aber wenn ich es tue, dann benutze ich gerne eine Rundbürste wie diese. Der Bürstenstiel dieser Bürste ist sehr bequem und die Bürste macht die Haare nicht elektrisch, wie ich es von anderen Bürsten kenne. Zudem greift die Bürste die Haare gut, lässt sie aber auch gut wieder los.
I want to thank ghd for sending me these two products, which I'm really content with:)
Ein grosses Dankeschön an ghd fürs Zusenden dieser tollen Produkte:)


 

Kommentare:

  1. oh du glückliche, hast 2 tolle produkte zugeschickt bekommen!


    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those sprays made for heating or curlin gup the hair, ALWAYS SMEELLL SOOOO DARN GOOD! like candy :D lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. AMAZING Blog!!
    Thank's for your sweet comment!





    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice! Sometimes, I buy a product just based on the smell! hah!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lucky you got to test products! I'd love to too X Romi

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This advice is great I am such a boy when it comes to beauty, so should definitely get more groomed.
    Cool art, check out mine over at my blog?
    xxx
    http://www.hausofduzniak.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great post !

    It really looks like a very good brand to me ;) !!

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Sieht nach tollen Sachen aus ! Die Haarbürste gefällt mir sehr gut, obwohl ich mir so gut wie nie die Haare föhn.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. looks great (:

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
    Feel free to visit my site - click here button

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. [p]You will be warm [url=http://www.uggbootclearanceuk.co.uk]ugg boots clearance uk[/url] in the wintry days and cool in the hot weathers . Jeans: Armani, Levis, versace, diesel, gucci, prada, evisu, ed hardy, true religion jeans, coogi, crown holder, bape, bbc, lrg, aka stash house, roca wear, laguna beach, louis vuitton jeans, seven, rock and republic, gino green global, rich yung, affliction, just cavalli, levi's, roca wear, artful dodger, g-star and so on . Cada vez, vienen en invierno, UGG botas de estilos en los accesorios de moda a finales favorecida para las mujeres, incluyendo botas ugg , muchos de los derechos de un cnyuge y los hijos debido a su alta calidad, diseos tradicionales y el calor, que se [url=http://www.genuineuggaustraliaboots.co.uk]genuine ugg australia boots[/url] extiende a todos nosotros . Go and purchase one uggs for sale [url=http://www.genuineuggaustraliaboots.co.uk]ugg australia boots[/url] there . Undoubtedly the most popular style of flat boots [url=http://www.uggbootsclearancesales.co.uk]ugg boots clearance uk[/url] is the Australian Ugg Boot . What's more, these styles [url=http://www.salecheapuggssbootsuk.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] are built to last . The fake boots are made from pigskin or cowhide . kids ugg boots [url=http://www.uggbootssoutletstore.co.uk]ugg boots outlet[/url] outlet s . Methods to Be Fashionable With Ugg Boots Outlet This SpringThe temperature is dropping a bit far more every day, along with the last with the leaves are falling in the [url=http://www.uggbootsclearancesales.co.uk]ugg boots clearance outlet[/url] trees.[/p]

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. After looking over a few of the blog articles on your blog,
    I honestly like your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.

    Take a look at my website too and tell me how you feel.
    Also visit my page ... buy instagram followers ebay

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this webpage to get hottest updates, so where can i do it please help.
    My website :: perfumes

    AntwortenLöschen