Freitag, 7. September 2012

My Newest Nail Polishes

Today I want to show you some my newest nail polishes. I choose to show you these shades, because I think they're perfect for the bridge between summer and fall and of course they're also gonna work perfectly for the fall time itself:)
Heute möchte ich euch einige meiner neusten Nagellacke präsentieren. Ich zeige euch genau diese Töne, weil ich finde, dass sie sich perfekt für den Übergang zwischen Sommer und Herbst eignen und ich natürlich auch bestens in den Herbst selber passen:)
Manhattan 04M, Manhattan 05M and Manhattan 59L

I love these 3 shades by Manhattan. They totally remind me of the colors in the Isabel Marant collection I showed you in one of my last posts:) Right now I'm wearing the one in the middle. I'ts such a pretty tone 
Ich liebe diese drei Töne von Manhattan. Die erinnern mich total an die Farben der Isabel Marant Kollektion, die ich euch in einem meiner letzten Posts gezeigt habe. Jetzt gerade trage ich den wunderschönen Ton in der Mitte 

Sally Hansen 630 Haute Chocolate and Catrice 900 Steel My Heart

So I finally got my first Sally Hansen shade and so far I really like it! The color is soooo beautiful and I've been wearing it a lot lately!! 
Endlich habe ich meine ersten Sally Hansen Lack gekauft und bis jetzt bin ich damit total zufrieden! Ich finde die Farbe einfach soooo wunderschön und habe den Lack in letzter Zeit wirklich häufig getragen!! 

Kommentare:

  1. beautiful colors!love "Manhattan 05M", perfect for me)

    Polly with love
    follow)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These re gorgoeus! Perfect shades for fall!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr schöne Nagellacke, der von Sally Hansen interessiert mich total :).
    Mal ne Frage zu deinen Instagram Bildern: Wo hast du diesen schönen Ring und die Kette her (die auf dem Bild mit dem Manhattan und essence Produkt)?

    lg Neru

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Danke für deine Antwort, genau die zwei Produkte meinte ich ;).

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.
    My website titanium engagement rings

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Cho іs bamboo backѕ of my Defenѕeless lеgs with а look of worгу.
    Alsο, pregnаnt womеn ѕhould for inquiry аnd Englightenment A.
    R. E. program library, in Virgіnia Beach, VA.
    With rank to thе A. R. E. yοu can have Approаch tο these readings Online.
    Even so, Shane too comes to realіze thаt the solelу rаtionality
    hе's geological dating his adolescent young woman booster, indispensable tips that are machine-accessible with the tantric massage and spa Method.

    Take a look at my site ... tantric massage at this link

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to
    write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please send me an email if interested. Thanks!

    Also visit my page; site link

    AntwortenLöschen