Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

Mac Paint Pot Painterly

Good morning dear all! Are you all having a nice weekend? Is it also snowing at your place? Here we're having this years first snow;)
Today I want to introduce you to my beloved Mac Paint Pot "Painterly" and give you a little review. I bought it a few weeks ago and it's already one of my favorite products. It's actually a skin colored cream eye shadow but I use it as a eyeshadow base and as such it's stunning! It covers the redness around my eyes and on the eyelid, so that my eye's perfectly prepared for the eyeshadow. And with the "Painterly" on my eyelid the eyeshadow stays on like forever and doesn't crease at all. I love it!! Of course it's always an individual thing, whether a product works or not. But for me it works perfectly and if you're looking for a good base, I can recommend you to have a closer look at it.
Do you know the product? What's your experience with it? Do you like it?:)

Guten Morgen meine Lieben! Geniesst ihr das Wochenende? Hat es bei euch auch geschneit? Hier haben wir den ersten Schnee in diesem Jahr bekommen:)
Heute möchte ich euch ein Produkt vorstellen und erzählen, was ich davon halte. Und zwar geht es um meinen Mac Paint Pot "Painterly", den ich vor einigen Wochen gekauft habe und den ich mittlerweile zu meinen lieblings Produkten zähle. Eigentlich ist es ja ein hautfarbiger Creme-Lidschatten, ich benutze diesen Paint Pot aber als Lidschatten Base und als solcher ist er fantastisch. Er deckt alle meine Rötungen ab und macht das Augenlid damit bereit für den Lidschatten. Und dieser hält bei mir, mit dem "Painterly" also, den gaaaanzen Tag und setzt sich bei mir überhaupt nicht in der Lidfalte ab! Ich liebe ihn!! Natürlich ist das immer eine individuelle Sache, ob ein Produkt bei einem wirkt oder nicht. Wenn ihr aber auf der Suche nach einer guten Base seit, dann würde ich euch empfehlen einen genaueren Blick auf den Mac Paint Pot "Painterly" zu werfen.
Kennt ihr das Produkt? Wie sind eure Erfahrungen damit und gefällt es euch?

Kommentare:

  1. Ich verwende den Painterly Paint Pot ebenfalls sehr gerne als Base!

    Bei uns scheint übrigens die Sonne, klarer Himmel! Gott sei Dank noch kein Schnee!!!

    Einen lieben Gruß

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. die Lippenstiftfarbe ist toll :)
    ♥♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ooh, I'll have to try it out! Sounds like an awesome product :)

    -Haylie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich mag den Paint Pot auch und die Farbe finde ist super passend :)
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I have 'painterly' too and also use it as base.I also like 'bare study'! Mac paint pots are the best!! <3 them!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    www.facebook.com/miouprincesslovespink

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ooo I need that Mac paint pot in my makeup drawer asap!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thanks a lot for the tip girl! I think this is going to be super useful for me ;)
    x

    Trend Anatomy

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I like the helpful information you supply to your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I am relatively certain I will learn many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!
    Visit my homepage :: malvorlage krokodil

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Sounds like a good product, may have to try.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Süßer Blog! Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischauen würdest :) xx

    boysandblushes.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hey, dein Blog ist richtig toll !*-*
    Folge dir gleich mal ! (: ♥
    Hättest du vllt. Lust, bei mir vorbeizuschauen ? :) ♥

    Liebe Grüße von An :* ♥ --> http://sweetyanmagically.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. hey all miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com blogger found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://cheap-mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic Take care. Richard

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. doudoune moncler
    Blogger: Mia's Little Corner - Kommentar veröffentlichen

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Blogger: Mia's Little Corner - Kommentar veröffentlichen
    sac longchamp

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. oh endlich wieder eine Bloggerin aus der Schweiz gefunden :)

    Den Paint Pot möchte ich mir unbedingt auch kaufen:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Of course, protein bars galore are another choice and here Thanks for reading, you can also visit my site: Forza T5

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Fast twitch fibers on the opposite hand develop large bursts of power and are utilized during short, explosive movements site Find a training buddy

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Too far too many of the costly plans are still caught
    up in the old way of doing things. This saves hours of work, since you would not have to manually analyse
    your pages. If you have many key words that you are improving your web page for this also can
    be an occasion intensive process verifying your present position over all search engines.
    Here is my weblog ; review of seo powersuite

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. I absolutely love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Diԁ you cгeate thіs web ѕite yourѕelf?

    Please reρly bасk as I'm wanting to create my very own blog and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Thank you!
    My web-site : mouse click the up coming webpage

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff prior to
    and you're simply extremely magnificent. I really like what you've
    obtained here, really like what you're stating and the best way during which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it wise. I can't wait to learn far more from you.
    This is actually a tremendous site.
    My web site: moleswartsandskintagsremovalreview.Com

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. I am extrеmely imρrеssed wіth your
    writing sκіlls аnd also with the lауout on your
    weblоg. Is this a ρaiԁ themе οг diԁ you custοmіzе it yoursеlf?
    Anywaу keеp up thе excellеnt qualіty wгiting,
    it is raгe to seе a great blοg like this one noωаdayѕ.


    Feеl fгeе to visit my web-ѕitе:
    http://www.sfgate.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Ѕo what саn thіs all imply?


    Alsо visit my site - the flex belt reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Thank уou fоr the gooԁ writeup. It in rеаlity wаs οnсe a amusemеnt асcount it.

    Look cοmplex to more deliveгed agrеeablе fгom yοu!
    However, how can we keeρ in touch?

    Feel free to surf to my web page Silkn Senepil Testimonials The Truth Of The Matter About Hair Removing

    AntwortenLöschen