Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012

Moschino Pink Bouquet

Today I want to present you a fragrance I got by Coolbrandz and which I've been testing: Moschino Pink Bouquet. I'm really not the best in describing fragrances, but to me it's a very young, bloomy and sweet eau de toilette, that reminds me of summer and spring:) It's not the usual kind of fragrances I go for, but I really like it!! I also think that the flacon is really cute and it looks great on my dressing table. To give you more impressions of the eau the toilette and asked friends and family to take a smell at the perfume and tell me their associations:) They're thoughts you can see below:) 
Does anybody of you know Pink Bouquet? How do you like it?

Heute möchte ich euch einen Duft vorstellen, den ich von Coolbrandz erhalten und für euch getestet habe: Moschino Pink Bouquet. Ich bin nicht die Beste im Beschreiben von Düften müsst ihr wissen, aber für mich es ist es ein sehr junger, blumiger und süsser Duft, der mich stark an Frühling und Sommer erinnert:) Es ist nicht der Typ Duft den ich sonst trage, aber ich mag das Eau de Toilette wirklich! Auch gefällt mir der Flakon sehr gut, der sich super auf meiner Schmink Kommode macht;) Um euch noch mehr Eindrücke vom Duft zu geben, habe ich Familie und Freunde gebeten an Pink Bouquet zu riechen und mir ihre Assoziationen mitzuteilen. Diese findet ihr unten:) 
Kennt jemand von euch den Duft? Wie gefällt er euch?

Kommentare:

  1. so sweet)

    Polly with love from Russia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. total schöne fotos! das flakon ist echt zuckersüß! :)

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. perfumes are my favorite! :) I havent tried this one yet, though, so I'm eager to see what it smells like!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. so lovely!
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, the bottle is gorgeous! Moschino makes some great perfumes :)

    -Haylie

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so pretty!


    http://rueoh.blogspot.it

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Aww, that's the sweetest bottle of perfume I've ever seen! I love such fresh scents, I need to buy that one pronto! *.*
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I wish I could smell this...

    xxx Ros.e.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. There are also seo software that automates your SEO efforts, including rank tracking and
    link building which is a good way for you to keep track of
    everything and make you more in control over your business.
    SEO or most commonly known as search engine optimization is a way to promote internet traffic with the help of a
    certain keyword or phrases. Look for software package which will reach out to other webmasters with your area of interest, as
    this will present some of the greatest and strongest back links (and targeted visitors) on your web page.
    Also visit my webpage ; magic submitter

    AntwortenLöschen