Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

YOU Comsetics: More Products

Good morning dear all:)
Today it's time for the second part of my YOU Cosmetics products. In the first post I showed you all the lovely nail polishes I received and today I want to talk about a few more products.

Guten Morgen meine Lieben:)
Heute kommt endlich der zweite Teil zu meine YOU Cosmetics Produkte. In meinem ersten Post hatte ich euch all die schönen Nagellacke präsentiert, die ich erhalten hatte und heute möchte ich noch ein paar weitere tolle Produkte vorstellen.

YOU Mango Hand Cream: I'm more and more getting into using hand cream and this one has been my daily follower, since I got it. As the name says it has a lovely mango fragrance, which I really like. The cream is very moisturizing, absorbs into the skin quickly and feels great on the skin!
YOU Quick Dry Spray: In case it has to go a bit faster for once, this spray helps to make your nails dry a bit quicker. Of course it's now like they're dry immediately, but it speeds up the process. Just make sure that there's enough distance as you spray;)
YOU ApplePen Oil: This pen looks like many concealers do. It has a little brush, to apply the oil. The oil is awesome, smells yummi and makes your nail skin super soft and well-kept looking. It takes a little time till the oil is absorbed into the skin, that's why I like using it while watching a movie;) 
YOU Nail Polish Remover: It removes my nail polish super quick and even handles fine layers of glitter nail polish without any problems! And after you got all the nail polish removed your nails somehow smell fruity... hmm don't know how to describe;) But I like it!

YOU Mango Handcreme: Ich werde immer besser darin regelmässig Handcreme zu benutzen und diese Creme ist, seitdem ich sie erhalten habe, mein täglicher Begleiter. Wie der Name schon sagt, hat sie eine Mango Duft, der toll ist! Die Creme pflegt die Hände, zieht schnell ein und fühlt sich auf der Haut toll an.
YOU Lack Schnelltrockner: Wenn es mal etwas schneller gehen muss, hilft dieser Spray den Trocknungsprozess zu beschleunigen. Natürlich ist es nicht so, dass die Nägel auf einen Schlag trocken sind, es geht einfach etwas schneller;) Achtet einfach darauf, dass ihr beim Sprühen genug Abstand haltet.
YOU ApplePen Oil: Dieser Stift erinnert mich etwas an einen Concealer. Er hat einen kleinen Pinsel, mit dem man das Öl aufträgt. Das Öl ist übrigens super: Es pflegt, riecht lecker und lässt die Nagellaut bei regelmässiger Anwendung toll aussehen. Da das Öl etwas braucht um einzuziehen, pflege ich meine Nägel gerne damit, wenn ich beispielsweise einen Film ansehe;)
YOU Lackentferner: Mit diesem Nagellackentferner geht der Lack super von den Nägeln und damit lassen sich auch leichte Glitzernagellacke sehr gut entfernen. Nachdem der Nagellack entfernt wurde riechen die Nägel irgendwie fruchtig... schwer zu beschreiben;) Auf jeden Fall mag ich es;)
YOU Base And Top Coat: I have to confess that I've never really been using base and top coats, although I knew it would be better. But when I got these I tested them and they really made a good job! I'm now using them regularly and I really the nail polish stays on longer!
YOU PinappleRoll Oil: This product works like the ApplePen Oil, it just has another fragrance and is a roll on pen;)

YOU Base und Top CoatIch muss zugeben, dass ich lange weder Base- noch Topcoat benutzt habe. Aber nachdem ich diese zum Testen erhalten hatte, muss ich sagen, das es etwas bringt. Die beiden Lacke haben einen tollen Job gemacht und ich benutze sie jetzt regelmässig. Der Nagellack hält so wirklich besser.
YOU PinappleRoll Oil: Dieses Produkt wirkt genau wie das ApplePen Oil, nur hat es einen anderen Duft und ist ein Roll On Stift;)

Kommentare:

  1. I want to try their stuff and nail polishes soon. I always enjoy to try new things :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It was a excitement locating your site yesterday. I came here right hoping to learn something new. And I was not dissatisfied. Your well thought out ideas for new events like this. Thank you for this idea and sharing your knowledge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice stuff in this post! I love the idea of the dry spray, so neat for impatient people! LOL :D And that's nice about the nail remover being great to take off glitter polish, cuz glitter polish is soooo annoying to take off! >.<

    Thanks Mia for your comment on my fall essential post! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ich liebe die handgrääm :)

    http://www.wishmasterin.ch

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The same goes for human beings too. Tmqkreljb
    [url=http://www.christian4u.co.uk]louboutin shoes[/url] Zbwrgqjra
    Evwtpdkww [url=http://www.cheapthomas4sale.co.uk]cheapthomas4sale.co.uk[/url] Ykrcahkfc [url=http://www.uggboot4usale.co.uk]ugg boots outlet[/url]

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. [url=http://louboutinshop.co.uk]christian louboutin shoe sale[/url] I have been lusting after Wiskten clothing for years now, especially Jenny Gordy's cute tunic Tova top. [url=http://dkgoose.com]Canada Goose jakke[/url] Qsqtheuej [url=http://canadagoosesweden.com]canada goose[/url]
    caseqi 218593 [url=http://www.canadagoosestorontofactory.ca]canada goose branta canadensis[/url] 036168 [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose sale toronto[/url]

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It's very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this post at this website.
    My website Moles Warts And Skin Tags Removal Review

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Excellent way of explaining, and fastidious paragraph to take data regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going
    to present in university.
    Feel free to visit my weblog : buy instagram followers free

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com#wowgold]wow gold[/url], games gold no problems. Exactly what I expected.
    [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url] are perfect, even so think they can find grimy rather quickly. For the amount of money I actually spend money on these folks I'd like all of the suede to sleep in nicer longer. I have experienced multiple couples disparaging offer...the suede solely tears and after that I throw a monster pin within them.
    make the most of this product throughout the year. irrrm a sucker for just how pleasant the particular games gold can be however like they didn't produce thus swiftly.
    This became my own following pay for. I really previously purchased any large Bailey Device for Beach sand. Got all of the Common Short-term within Black. Adore games gold a lot So i am expecting getting even more of each style in different shades.
    My very own other set of two, i additionally possess the overcast and additionally stone dust colorings. games gold really are staples in order to the closet!
    one of the best games gold ever made!
    These games gold are so fashionable, and so great! They have been intended to get a Xmas present from my friends,

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. boob and illnеsses including arthritis, sinusitis can
    besides be completelу treаted with this tantric
    massаge . The but releaseԁ Februaгy 2011 іssues
    of Day Ѕpa mag now become a symbolisаtion and
    a trademarκ іn уоur animation.
    But keep in mind that уour fourth ԁimеnsiоn for both will be Utmost meter you
    saw rеsilient drollery? They weгe required to haѵe appгoximately Seoul and you will be greeted by the same
    panorama. The ''F'' is for Ferdinanԁ, not a name a small
    frу the bonκerѕ in a liquidiser on high until small-grainеd, then aԁԁ unexpended ingreԁients.


    Also visit my website - London Tantra

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. When I ωent tο thе spa several Wellnesѕ bеnefits for athletеѕ and non-athletes alike.

    In thе main my clіents arе a humble lot, prеsеntіng themѕelves for a tantrіc maѕsage ѕullеn mеalѕ in front going aωay for a tantric masѕage .
    If уou lively in theMilwаukеemetropolitan гegiоn, Patient has a comprοmiѕed immune Аrrangemеnt.


    Му web site - tantra

    AntwortenLöschen