Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016

MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist

- ENGL -
Hello Beauties,
Oh I can't want for March to arrive, cause that when the MAC «Flamingo Park» collections gets launched, yay!! I haven't been this excited about a MAC collection since Giambattista Valli X Mac Collection! The collection's beautiful! I love all the bright and cheerful colors, so it's no surprise I have a long wish list!!;)

How do you like the MAC «Flamingo Park» collection? What's on your wish list?


 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

- DE - 
Hallo Ihr Hübschen,
Oh, was freue ich mich auf den März, denn dann wird die MAC «Flamingo Park» Kollektion endlich auch bei uns erhältlich sein, yeah! Seit der Giambattista Valli X Mac Kollektion habe ich mich nicht mehr so auf eine Kollektion gefreut. Kein Wunder, mit all den fröhlichen und frischen Farben, ist «Flamingo Park» ein echter Hingucker! Entsprechend lang ist auch meine Wunschliste!;)

Wie gefällt Euch die «Flamingo Park» Kollektion? Was steht auf Eurer Wunschliste?

MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
MAC «Flamingo Park» Lipstick
MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist

MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
MAC «Flamingo Park» Preview + My Wishlist
♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook ♥ Instagram 

Kommentare:

  1. OMG! That will probably be when I will break my "no-buy-makeup" ban I started this year. That or begging to my hubby to make me a "late Valentine's present" or an "Early Easter" one, LOL!
    (gifts don't count for my "no-buy-makeup" ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's a hard ban!! Especially with pretty collections with this one :D

      Löschen
  2. It's so hard to choose! I literally love every single product in this collection.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die LE schreit ja förmlich FRÜÜÜHLING!!!! Da sind unheimlich tolle Sachen dabei.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Total!! Wenn da keine Frühlingsgefühle aufkommen ... ;)

      Löschen
  4. Omg, I'm going to spend March totally broke 😅 - Diamanda

    AntwortenLöschen